I have finally gone through the Essie Spring 2011 French Affair collection and swatched all of them! I am not the best photographer, and I hope to improve; but in the meantime, I hope you can at least get an idea of what each polish looks like.
I ordered this collection early in my polish spree, thinking it had a good array of soft pastels and neutrals. I really like all the colors.
- Nice is Nice is a nice lavender purple that is very wearable in the spring.
- Topless and Barefoot is my least favorite, but I still prefer the soft pinkish nude better than Ballet Slippers, which IMO is an overrated color.
- French Affair if a soft pink with a good amount of pigment – I like to see the color.
- Coat Azure is just a fun blue that will make a perfect pedi one of these summer days!
- I am surprised at how much I liked Sand Tropez. I was worried it would zap all color from my hands, but it really was a tan neutral color that I could see.
- Kisses and Bises reminded me of the OPI Cotton Candy I would get over acrylic tips as a teenager.
Finally, I didn’t find any of the colors too fussy, which I was worried about especially with the lighter cream colors. I don’t believe I’ll buy an entire collection again, but I am happy with this purchase!